Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Frozen Halloween 2016

Happy Halloween from my frozen obsessed family! The girls had so much fun trick or treating and we ended the night with a nice hot bubble bath to warm up. I had so much fun with the costumes this year. I made capes for Lucy and Clara, Stella's Olaf costume, and my and W's costumes. Lucy and Clara dressed up for their preschool parade and party, for dance class saturday morning, for story time on Halloween, and for Daddy's work party. We were frozen in more ways than just our costumes. The morning of their preschool parade we woke up to snow on the ground. It was in the 30's and raining during their parade/trick or treating. Last night it 35 degree as we left the house to go trick or treating, hence the bubble bath after. It was so much fun to all get dressed up. W and I even got into it this year too. It was so fun to have a family costume. I hope everyone had a great Halloween!








Snack time at the library. Stella was so excited to be at the table like a big girl!

The capes I made them 
Costumes at dance class

Trick or treating with preschool

The pumpkins we carved with friends. So much fun!

1 comment: